Backing up your emuMMC partition on your sd card
I know some people want to backup emuMMC.
This is method will work on windows pcs.
What you need:
- The NxNandManager
- Your sd card with emuMMC partition
- unzip to your programs place on your pc.
- put your sd card in your pc
- open the NxNandManager and click on Open Drive.
- let it scan drives, when it is done scanning, you should see your sd card partition like this below
- Select the drive and it will open like this.
- Clock on
Full Dumpbutton and it will ask you to save to a place on your pc drive or external hdd.
- it will be 2 to 3 hours for it to finish dumping/saving
Restoring your emuMMC partition to your sd card
Not done yet.....