About this guide
I want to be clear that I did improved and modified the Nintendo Homebrew's guide and I am giving credit and thanks to those people listed here.
I forked this guide and modified it to make it more simpler, less steps, and have more extra guides for common things done on Switch CFW.
I used my Nintendo Switch to modify this guide :)
Thank you very much to those people below here.
SciresM, TuxSH, hexkyz, fincs, Flump, jerbear64, Phoenix, xGhostBoyx, Such Meme Many Skill, PhazonicRidley, emmo, dennthecafebabe, Dax and oreo639.
Thank you to everyone else that contributed to the guide on GitHub, but special thanks to noirscape.
Developer / Tool credits
- ReSwitched for some of texts in the guides ReSwitched discord
- Atmosphere-NX for Atmosphere.
- switchbrew for nx-hbloader and nx-hbmenu.
- nwert and CTCaer for Hekate.
- WerWolv for EdiZon.
- Flagbrew for Checkpoint.
- J-D-K for JKSV.
- mtheall for FTPD.
- joel16 for NX-Shell.
- Cease & DeSwitch for fusee-gelee.
- MenosGrante for Rekado.
- eliboa for TegraRcmGUI.
- vgmoose, pwsincd, rw-r-r_0644 and crc32 for hb-appstore.
- exelix for NXThemes Installer and SwitchThemeInjector.
- Essometer for collecting patched Switch serials.
- shchmue for Lockpick and Lockpick_RCM.
- Ave for 90DNS.
- Nexrem (meganukebmp) for the Switch 90DNS Tester.
- exelix11 for Switch Theme Injector.
- vgmoose for hb-appstore.
- noahc3, Team AtlasNX for some of texts and ideas from The Ultimate Noob Guide for Hacking your Nintendo Switch
- XorTroll for Goldleaf
- huntereb for Awoo-Installer
- developersu for ns-usbloader
- Joonie86 for Sigpatches
- spacemeowx2 for Lan-play